Business applications tend to take a backseat when talking about how to maintain and grow a business, but in reality they are most likely used to perform the various day to day tasks you and your customers use most frequently. Read on to learn what you need to know about business applications and how we can customize one for you.
Business Application Types and Goals
The typical business and software applications you see are accounting, office suites, customer relationship and human resource management, loan software, e-commerce systems, productivity enhancing applications, enterprise content and product lifestyle management.
Recent Business Applications Built for TracSoft Clients
- Paperless loan and payment system
- Web based printing system that is lighting fast
- Online tracking / routing system
- Tournament management system – coaches can create tournaments and manage them completely. spectators can sign up for the tournament, review stats and view the updated brackets as the tournament progresses.
- Internal patient portal – keeps up with patient information across different departments
- Employee scheduling software
- Integrated Booking Systems with user calendar management, payment deposits and conditional logic
- Subscriptions management with portal for user management taking recurring payments and renewals
- My account Portal managing a booking system, subscriptions, on-going warranty updates, etc.
- There are many business applications related to e-commerce, from setting up your online storefront to managing your supply chain to marketing your products and services.
Check out TracSoft’s software application services to learn more about the web and business applications we can customize to improve your daily operations.