Understanding how SEO moves forward within DIY culture.
How can SEO marketers survive the DIY culture and the what can I do for SEO type person? Understanding the future of SEO can be summed up in three ways, start with the foundation, know your audience and design and write for the user.
Start With the Foundation
How to Set Up a SEO friendly website’s foundation properly.
The most important thing you can do for your website is to make sure the website is set up correctly. This includes everything that goes along with a website build and more! Be sure to include a well planned out design that is user-friendly.
Design Elements to Plan Out and Analyze:
- Main Navigation Architecture and Footer (Behavior Flow).
- Call-to-Action Placement (Conversation Rate).
- Eye flow down the page (A/B Testing).
- Color to image and graphic ratio (Frequent Updates).
Know Your Audience
The type of clientele or business you are in will determine what development aspects you will need for your website.
- Music industry – music player, track lists, tour dates, downloads page and e-commerce system.
- Fashion industry – images, product galleries, e-commerce, shopping cart, filterable options and checkout.
- Restaurant industry – event calendar, menu, photo gallery, reservation and event booking system.
- Removal industry – booking system, e-commerce system and location pages.
Write Website Content For the User
Make sure to have a good grasp on the overall idea and word phrases that are actually typed by your customers. It is no longer about just one keyword per page, and more so about one larger idea per page used in your content marketing.
- Write 1200+ words per page.
- Use marketing tag lines throughout a page.
- Bold / italicize to catch readers attention.
- Consistent web page updates to show off the newest information available.
- Link to relevant web pages throughout the website content to better your website navigation.
The Future of SEO?
Are these the steps you would take to improve and increase your website’s rankings on search engine results placement (SERPs)? Contact us to find out more about the future of seo!